Saturday, 16 February 2013

Why Should you Join the New Order?

These days, it's a well known fact that carebears can openly mine in 0.5 systems with little chance of getting ganked (unless said system is close to a New Order gankhub), but you may ask yourself "What can I do to restore Highsec to its former glory?". The answer is simple: join the New Order.

Not only can you restore balance to Highsec by doing so, you can also have fun ganking miners at the same time. After all there are little things more exciting in Eve than ganking people. Even carebears themselves have been known to create ganking alts purely to enjoy themselves when they need a break from mining. It's also a financially secure move, as Catalyst reimbursements are generously provided from the Saviour of Highsec, in addition to loot and salvage from those you gank.

If you ask agents why they joined the New Order, they will have different reasons. Some will say they joined for fun, for isk or for tears, a combination of the three or another reason entirely. I initially joined the New Order out of boredom, but I stuck to it for the reasons I listed above. For example after mere minutes of bumping miners, a Naga tried to kill me but exploded himself, resulting in a tidy 20mil profit for me. Even if you've been publicly opposed to the New Order in your time in Eve, you can still turn your evil ways around and join us. At first when I came across James' posts in the Market Discussions subforum (back before minerbumping.com existed) I thought James sounded like an arrogant twat. However as you can probably tell I long dispelled those opinions and now fully believe he is the man to return Eve to its former glory.

The New Order grows in strength and numbers every day. Going by the number of people in the secret New Order channel, I estimate that the numbers of agents are now around three hundred, with many more operating in remote areas on our behalf. If you don't want to help us gank or bump there are other ways you can help us, including supplying our gank hubs and spreading the word of James 315, both of which are nearly as useful as ganking/bumping itself. If you're too busy to do any of these, vote James 315 in the CSM 8 elections: remember one vote for James is a vote for Highsec.

I'll let these two beautiful pieces of artwork by Sun Win sum up why you should join the Order: (Other artwork here)



Do it. You know it's the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment