Tuesday, 5 February 2013

An Illustrated Fight- With Arrows


Today, I had a fight. As fights go, it was a pretty poor one, but it's a perfect opportunity to get paint out anddraw some tatical arrows. 

First of all, some pre-fight smacktalk/banter was needed to drive the war targets out of their stations, it succeeded, and a Merlin and a Naga appeared with a Corax and Drake behind the curtains.

At first, I let the Merlin test his DPS on me, but alas, there was no DPS to be found.
The Naga was now beyond web range and yet still too close for his guns to track me, and the Drake and Corax were now off D-scan, so I decided to engage. The Merlin dies fairly quickly
Surprise surprise the Drake appears, but the Naga's lack of point allows me to simply warp away. 


When I warp back I see the Corax has joined him, and I'm within range of all three of them. I don't get into a favourable shooting position again and my tank is far from adequate enough to take all thier DPS. So I cowardley dock up

Instead, I resort to trolling the person who had challenged me to a 'duel' in the first place. He seemed rather mad, in fact I'd go as far as to say he was extremely mad.

He accused me of cowardice, which was put down by the fact I'd fought eight of his pilots at once, managing to kill a Moa before heroically going down. This would've been a lot better to write about but I didn't screenshot it. Ah well.
I hope you've enjoyed these arrows and/or tears, you can have a more content filled post next time.
Fly safe

No comments:

Post a Comment