Since I dislike being poor, I've been trying out station trading in Jita. I've heard many stories of spacerich people who can make billions of isk a day by station trading, and I'd like to make that much too.
Taking some advice from the above mildly useful reddit thread, I dumped my NRP and started to put up buy orders in Jita for a random collection of items that seemed profitable and in high volume, ranging from Mining Laser Upgrades to Thoraxes. I think I may move to a more quiet trade hub such as Amarr due to less competition and less lag (it was horrible at around 20:00). Overall, I've made a 30 milllion isk. Here's a random screenshot I took, with the super sekrit stuff censored:
Baha, soon I shall be richer than all of you!
Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(44)
-
▼
February
(32)
- Providence Roam Results in Explosion
- Back to RVB
- I'm Bored of Trading.
- My Attempt at Trading
- Analysing the Barge Buff
- A Nullsec Roam
- An Update on Nanite Repair Paste
- Understanding Gunnery
- Why Should you Join the New Order?
- A Conversation with Chribba
- Have BNI's Enemies Learnt their Lesson?
- Nanite Repair Paste Speculation
- Armour Tanking Changes on Sisi
- The Carebear's Opinions
- The War over Hek Countinues
- A Wormhole Expedition
- The Battle for Hek
- Avoiding Getting Killed During Wardecs
- Joining the Swarm
- SiSi New Ship Testing
- New Player Skill Training
- James 315 Annouces CSM Aims
- Funny Kills Part 2
- An Illustrated Fight- With Arrows
- An Investigation into the Enemies of the New Order...
- What to do in Eve
- An Investigation into the Enemies of the New Order
- Advice to New Players
- Lowsec is broken
- Hope for Highsec- James 315 to run for CSM 8
- To What Extent has Highsec Been Nerfed?
- Funny kills
-
▼
February
(32)


No comments:
Post a Comment