After trading made me want to kill myself, I've rejoined RvB while I search for another corp. I took a random Thrasher I had from Jita, which happened to be a badly fit 'instapopping' arty Thrasher. How did it do in a fight? Let's find out.
Our fleet consists of a mixture of Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers and Battlecruisers, with some shield Logis.
The fleet looked like that. Eventually the Blue fleet jumped in with sniper support coming in at 100KM, and there were pretty explosions everywhere.
You know stuff is serious when you see that. Within seconds of the fleet jumping in, I realise my overview doesn't work and hastily burn back to the gate to fix it. I solve the problem by ticking the boxes until I see a massive blob of red on my overview, and get back to shooting people.
I then come under attack by some drones, and had to warp out. As I entered warp, I managed to take a semi-decent looking screenshot of the fight.
We then finish off the fight and try to kill off the remaining snipers before looting the field.
More content to come soonTM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(44)
-
▼
February
(32)
- Providence Roam Results in Explosion
- Back to RVB
- I'm Bored of Trading.
- My Attempt at Trading
- Analysing the Barge Buff
- A Nullsec Roam
- An Update on Nanite Repair Paste
- Understanding Gunnery
- Why Should you Join the New Order?
- A Conversation with Chribba
- Have BNI's Enemies Learnt their Lesson?
- Nanite Repair Paste Speculation
- Armour Tanking Changes on Sisi
- The Carebear's Opinions
- The War over Hek Countinues
- A Wormhole Expedition
- The Battle for Hek
- Avoiding Getting Killed During Wardecs
- Joining the Swarm
- SiSi New Ship Testing
- New Player Skill Training
- James 315 Annouces CSM Aims
- Funny Kills Part 2
- An Illustrated Fight- With Arrows
- An Investigation into the Enemies of the New Order...
- What to do in Eve
- An Investigation into the Enemies of the New Order
- Advice to New Players
- Lowsec is broken
- Hope for Highsec- James 315 to run for CSM 8
- To What Extent has Highsec Been Nerfed?
- Funny kills
-
▼
February
(32)





No comments:
Post a Comment