Saturday, 27 April 2013

Highsec Must Burn

It has been a sad week. Two carebears betrayed a RL friend who was a director in our corp and blew up or stole every ship in the POS. We then evacuated the WH and plotted our revenge against all the carebears of Highsec, but shortly afterwards the corp fell apart. We went our separate ways and I founded a wardeccing corp and wardecced some publords.

I began to recruit in the recruitment channel, but to no avail. Suddenly, I was informed by someone in our public channel that I was in fact a black man.

[ 2013.04.26 20:30:11 ] Admiral Silva > you're a n****r

It was none other than Admiral Silva, who has been both a friend and enemy in the years I've known him. I inform him I'd wardecced a corp and that I was about to ask for a ransom, and we went into their public channel.


[ 2013.04.26 20:45:16 ] Tubrug the Second > Hello!
[ 2013.04.26 20:45:31 ] Tubrug the Second > I said hello!
[ 2013.04.26 20:45:33 ] HTowerH > hey tub
[ 2013.04.26 20:45:41 ] HTowerH > so, whats with the wardec mate ?
[ 2013.04.26 20:46:14 ] Tubrug the Second > I'm here today to ask you for 1bil in exchange for your corp being saved

[ 2013.04.26 20:46:39 ] EVE System > Tubrug the Second was muted by Manic M1ner
Effective until: 2013.04.26 21:16
Reason: "None"

Well, that was rude. The price of the ransom went up to 1.2 billion isk. I get my main in and activate cocky arsehole mode.

[ 2013.04.26 20:47:25 ] Tubrug1 > Plebians shall address Tubrug with the prefix 'Sir'

Meanwhile, Silva entered the fray.

[ 2013.04.26 20:49:27 ] Admiral Silva > I'm here because i want to join a corp
[ 2013.04.26 20:49:59 ] Admiral Silva > are you guys recruiting?
[ 2013.04.26 20:50:13 ] HTowerH > admiral, you may want to look elsewhere as we are about to head into a war with tuborg, and he will likely kill you

[ 2013.04.26 20:51:30 ] Admiral Silva > I'm good miner
[ 2013.04.26 20:51:33 ] Admiral Silva > i fly retriever
[ 2013.04.26 20:51:40 ] Admiral Silva > with efficency

[ 2013.04.26 20:53:00 ] Admiral Silva > whops
[ 2013.04.26 20:53:04 ] Admiral Silva > that was not the apply button
[ 2013.04.26 20:53:24 ] HTowerH > nope, but nice work
[ 2013.04.26 20:53:29 ] Admiral Silva > sorry
[ 2013.04.26 20:53:33 ] Admiral Silva > it was mistake

The health of their alliance in a week was beginning to look rather bleak. But would they fight or would they dock up in the station all day?




No comments:

Post a Comment