After a bit of a tricky trip there (All 5 C2's in our chain had LS statics), we fly past a large fleet consisting of T3's, BCs and Guardians on a gate, as reported by my alt.
We were fighting in a C2 Magnetar wormhole, which meant a 1.44x bonus to damage, but with a 0.81x tracking speed reduction. This did mean my meta 4 Talos would be able to dish out over 1K DPS, but with slightly reduced tracking speed which makes it hard to hit even a Guardian.
Moments later my alt reported that they were warping, and the fight was about to begin. In a Tubrug1.blogspot.co.uk first, I will be linking a video that I frapsed.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO. HERE.
This is the text commentary that accompanies the video. In the first few seconds of the fight, it appears all WIS members were primaried for some reason. I got hit by a massive wave of lag from opening FRAPS hastily as well as several autocannons. I'm able to jump out of the wormhole again in 40%, at which point I start filming.
The rest of the fight is a beautiful scene. They only had one Guardian inside the WH, the rest were on the Highsec side repping people who jumped through. This would be a great idea if it wern't for the polarisation timer, which trapped them on the wormhole side for 4 minutes after they jumped through. Without sufficient reps in the wormhole, we quickly managed to disassemble their fleet.
After the smoke had cleared and the last Russians had died or GTFOed, we looted the field, including the wrecks of the shiny T3's...
I was rather pleased with this, and after it was safely stored we headed back, where a GENTS Thanatos and Rorqual were repping up the tower. They didn't return for another proper fight, instead opting to try and snipe us with Oracles and Rokhs, which didn't really work. Eventually after the POS was repaired and the Russians were gone, we buggered off back to our wormhole, some with our ships still intact and some not.



No comments:
Post a Comment